Friday 11 October 2013

TOUCHING VIDEO:Veteran Actor Pa Kasumu Battles With Stroke;Needs N12million for treatment. Please Help!

60 year-old Nollywood veteran actor Pa Kasumu is presently fighting for his life as he's currently batting heart and liver diseases.He's been in and out of hospital since 2009 as he's been battling a cardiovascular disease otherwise known as stroke and he's in dire need of N12Million to solve his health issues.
His words:
"Ever since this started, none of my colleagues has shown up. Only myself, my son, my sister...just my family. I call on Nigerians to help.I still love what i do.I still want to make people laugh and be happy. Please help me''.
We call on Nigerians to come to his aid and support him, you can make donations to:
Olukayode Olugbenga Odumosu. Diamond Bank. 0036059543.Or call +2348033535159

Watch his heart breaking interview with Goldmyne TV after the jump
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment