Monday, 15 April 2013

International Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2013/4 Applications

There are many grants, scholarships and awards available to help fund your studies in the US, UK, Canada, Germany and so on. We will provide you with best application procedure FREELY. Our Study Abroad Dept. has gone far in relating with many foreign universities on behalf of Nigeria students willing to further their education abroad.

We have a list of international student scholarships and grants which may be of great use to Nigeria students. Many of these international student scholarship and grant opportunities are specifically intended for students planning on studying specific subjects.
Some colleges and universities have programs or aid options that are specifically oriented towards helping international students pay tuition costs;  One of the best ways to find a good financial aid opportunity is simply to get in touch with any of our counselor in any of our branches, then they will be able to tell or direct you to international student scholarships or grant opportunities that are particularly well suited for you, and they will also help you with the processing FREE of charge.
For Nigerian undergraduate or graduate students looking for international student scholarships, fellowships and other sources of funding for study in the U.S.A., UK, Canada and so on, you are in the right place because we have more comprehensive list of African Studies Scholarships available for Nigerians in all universities worldwide.

To school in any college in the U.S.A, UK, Canada,... is obviously to apply and be accepted. You should be thinking about grants and international student scholarships throughout the application process, however, this may be more tedious for Nigerians students with limited information, therefore we are making this easier for all our clients, once your application is processed in any of our center, then application for International scholarship is also processed.
Just follow the steps listed below:
  1. Go to any of our offices listed on this site with
    • Your O level results with minimum of 5 O level credits Or
    • University result Or Notification of the result
  2. Prepare to undergo comprehensive training on TOEFL, SAT Or GRE Or GMAT Or IELTS Or Cambridge A level GCE depending on where you wish to school. You will be advised accordingly in the office. (We Prefer this to be done in any of our location)
  3. Register for any of the exam and write on or before ending of July 2013 but A level students can write in Dec 2013 (We Prefer this to be done in any of our location)
  4. Purchase the Study Abroad Application Form, fill it and submit as early as possible
  5. Prepare to attend any of our FREE advertised seminars for schooling abroad in Lagos, Abuja, P/H, Abeokuta  or Benin
Once these steps are followed then we can assure you 99% success. 

N/B: Nobody will charge you for scholarship processing except for school admission application.

Contact us for more information:

Nigerian Office:
No. 311, Phase 1 Area
Gwagwalada Abuja
Tel: +2348035925091

London Office: 
418A, Longbridge Road,
Barking - Essex. United Kingdom
IG 11 9ED
Tel: +447572392434

London Metropolitan University granted new licence - update for students

Read the update from the UKBA on 09 April 2013:
Following today's announcement to allow London Metropolitan University to again sponsor international students please see below guidance for non-EEA students.
Following revocation of London Metropolitan University's licence I chose to stay at the university to continue my studies, what should I do now?
You can continue your studies. We wrote to you in January to confirm that you can complete your studies there as a legitimate student. This remains the case now that the university can again sponsor non-EEA students.
If your visa has run out and you need to extend your leave to remain in the UK, you can now do so by obtaining a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from London Metropolitan University and making a Tier 4 (student) application.
I moved to another education provider, what should I do now?
If you moved to another institution following revocation, you would have received a letter from us confirming that you can continue your studies with that education provider. This remains the case.
Is it safe for me to apply to London Metropolitan University or will the Home Office revoke its licence again?
The university now has appropriate checks and processes in place to monitor its international (non-EEA) students, which is why we have allowed the university to again sponsor students under the Tier 4 route. Over the next 12 months the university will have the opportunity to demonstrate that it can maintain these standards and work towards becoming a full Highly Trusted Sponsor. Over the past year our aim has been to support legitimate students choosing to study in the UK.
Haven't legitimate students had their leave curtailed as a result of revocation?
No, all genuine students have been able to stay and study in the UK, with action only being taken against those with no right to be in the UK.
Why did you revoke London Metropolitan University's licence only to allow them to sponsor new students now?
Following the revocation of London Metropolitan University's licence, we undertook a series of detailed checks on their systems and processes for monitoring non-EEA students. As a result the university has made significant improvements, which is why we are now allowing the university to again sponsor students.
It is in the interest of international students that all institutions take their immigration responsibilities seriously and demonstrate that they comply with the rules.
I'm thinking of studying at London Metropolitan University and am currently based outside the UK
You should apply as normal, using the Tier 4 (student) guidance on our website.