Wednesday 21 August 2013

LAFF IT OFF:The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Men

I can't stop laughing, please laugh with me o abeg! This is the awkward Truth About Naija husbands..

There was a group of men gathered at a church conference on how to live in a loving relationship with your wife. The men were asked, "How many of you love your wife ?" All the men raised their hands. Then they were asked, "When was the last time you told your wife you loved her ?" Some men answered today, some yesterday, majority didn’t remember. The men were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text to their respective wives: "I love you, sweetheart"...

Then the men were told to exchange phones so one can read the other wife's reply to the love message..

Here are some of the replies:

1. Have you impregnated someone again?
2. That was then,not now
3. You wan borrow money abi?
4. What did you do again, won’t forgive you this time
5. Meaning??
6. Is that a new song??
7. Am I dreaming ???????
8. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today !!!
9. U dis man!! I asked you to stop drinking !!!
10. Abeg na who be this?

Our men, may Almighty God forgive all of una...Hahahahaha! 

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha can't help pitying the poor Nigerian men. "I love you" in other parts of makes women happy but in Nigeria, it is a recipe for trouble lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I've been reading your weblog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from
    Humble Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic work!


    Review my weblog ... workout plan

    ReplyDelete