Monday 26 August 2013

Ese Walter,The Ex-COZA member, auditions as a rapper on Glo X-Factor competition!

THIS IS GETTING REALLY INTERESTING! Ese Walter, the lady who raised so much controversies by her story or better still her confession on gross sexual misconduct with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Common Wealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), was part of the Glo X-Factor audition in Abuja.

The competition which has veteran songstress, Onyeka Onwenu and rapper, M.I Abaga as judges, saw Miss Walter performing ‘Way I am’, a song by Eminem.

Though she got a no from the judges after putting up a poor performance, Walter got thumbs up from M.I who urged her to do even more.

Your guess may be as good as mine…..I don’t know what your guess is though..may be we rather not talk about it. Watch the video after the jump

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? This is turning to something else. I see something here...the quest for popularity/stardom. I might be wrong but that's a motive

    ReplyDelete