Monday 26 August 2013

Franca,The 2nd Lady Who Claimed She Also Had An Affair With Pastor Biodun Of COZA,Says Her Life Is Being Threatened!

Franca E has released a statement saying her life is being threatened. She is the second lady who said she too was a victim of Pastor Biodun's affairs with his church members.

According to her, she said she was told she made a big mistake by coming out to support Ese Walter’s sexual allegations against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA. She claims friends have disowned her and her family is pressurizing her.

 She is fading into oblivion because of the way it has turned out, but just before she vanishes, here's what she has to say..........We may not hear from her again in a while!

My encounter with Pastor Biodun had been a long dead and buried issue. I only commented because people were calling Ese a liar and I knew first hand that something like that had nearly happened to me. However, now they are involving my family especially my sick father. 
Whatever meeting whoever had with my father has no bearing on my life because he does NOT speak for me. For those sending me threatening texts, what I possess is my best security. I have taken the precaution of making copies of all that I have and entrusted it to two people who would send them out if I turn up dead...be it from armed robbery, kidnapping, sickness, poison, planecrash, heart attack, car accident or even childbirth. As my last word on this issue, I remind you that I, Franca E, is protected by 'a level of grace you don't understand'! Peace.


Franca E.

1 comment:

  1. Ifeanyi Onwuteaka27 August 2013 at 11:28

    pastor coza,this one na double wahala.u need to enter more prayers,add am like 5 yrs fasting,unless,deadi bodi go get accident...

    ReplyDelete