Monday 16 September 2013

Lawyer And Mother Of 4 Turns Vampire Woman

                     Maria Before                                      Then                                       ....And Now
Maria Jose, 36 and a trained lawyer has suddenly become World's 'Vampire Woman'. Maria who owns a tattoo shop says she is living a normal life living as a Vampire woman. Maria got married at 17 and has 4 kids before leaving her abusive marriage and says tattoos became a form of liberation for her. 98percent of her body is covered with tattoos with embedded horns into her head. She told AFP that, 'Life is short and sometimes we waste it on many things, so I've chosen beauty. And for me it's beautiful to be this way, so that's why I do it'. #hmmn!. See more pics after the cut.


1 comment:

  1. I dey laugh o...if this is her definition of beauty, I want her to define the word ugly

    ReplyDelete