Monday 29 July 2013

AMANDA GAVE BIRTH 15 HOURS AFTER REALISING SHE WAS PREGNANT-" I HAD NO IDEA I WAS EXPECTING"

Amanda Ross, 41 was out shopping with her partner Paul Dean when she suddenly developed stomach cramp. She went to see her GP after blaming it on constipation and was shocked when a midwife told her she was 7 to 8 months pregnant. Amanda delivered 15 hours after that statement via a caesarean section.

Amanda, who has never been pregnant before, was kept in hospital for six days before being allowed to go home.

She said: ‘I had no idea I was expecting - there’d been no flutters, no cravings, no kicking, no morning sickness, no kicking, nothing.‘We were totally unprepared for a new baby - we hadn’t even got a cotton bud.

Her Stunned husband, Paul, 53, has been with Amanda for 14 years and neither of them work. He is already dad to Andrew, 34, and daughter Jessica, 32.
He said: ‘I thought ‘where the hell did that come from? She’s had no pains or cravings or stomach aches, nothing.

See pictures when you

‘I’m still in shock and the reality has yet to sink in. It’s going to take some getting used to.’
Amanda added:  ‘My first reaction when they told me I was pregnant was one of sheer terror.‘I thought "Oh my God", I could have done this ten years ago - but I’m in my 40s.‘It was a massive shock and I still can’t believe it. It’s going to get some getting used to.’

Chloe Dean
Chloe Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment