Friday 19 July 2013

WORLD'S OLDEST MOTHER, 74, WHO DELIVERED HER FIRST BABY AT 69 SPEAKS OUT

Rajo Devi Lohan became pregnant after controversial IVF treatment and delivered safetly at the remarkable age of 69.She nearly died after giving birth, but battled back for her daughter's sake proving doctors wrong.

Now she says she will fight to live until the girl is 15 and can marry

Rajo, who lives in the remote village of Hissar, India, with Naveen, her husband Ballo and his second, younger wife Umi, said: 
'The only reason I am still alive in spite of my illness is Naveen. She is a gift to me from God and until I get her married I cannot afford to die.I will get her married when she turns 15-years-old, but until then I simply cannot die.'
Rajo husband Ballo says:

'I will make sure that after her mother passes away, she will not miss out on that love and affection Rajo provides her.'Rajo is still the one who prepares her for the school in the morning - Naveen does not let me do it, she insists her mother will do it. She is very proud of Rajo and loves her dearly.'

Energetic Naveen has begun attending the local village primary school. She is proud of her mother, despite the old woman's evident struggle to keep up at times.

Naveen said: 'I love my mother very much. I also love my father but I love my mother more than him.'

No comments:

Post a Comment