Angelina Jolie beat younger rivals Jennifer Lawrence and Kristen Stewart to be crowned this year’s Hollywood's highest paid actress.
She has the next generation of big screen talent nipping at her heels but Angelina Jolie has proven that she’s still got it as she’s crowned Hollywood’s highest paid actress.
Forbes reveal that the 38-year-old star made a cool $33 million between June 2012 and June 2013.
That figure is $13 million more than her earnings last year, giving Angie the top spot above a wealth of talent on Forbes annual list of Hollywood's Highest Paid Actresses
See list of first ten
Forbes Hollywood's Highest Paid Actresses 2012/2013
1. Angelina Jolie, $33 million
2. Jennifer Lawrence, $26 million
3. Kristen Stewart, $22 million
4. Jennifer Aniston, $20 million
5. Emma Stone, $16 million
6. Charlize Theron, $15 million
7. Sandra Bullock, $14 million
8. Natalie Portman, $14 million
9. Mila Kunis, $11 million
10. Julia Roberts, $11 million