Friday 19 July 2013

'IF I HAD TO DIE FOR HER TO LIVE,I WILL'-WOMAN LAMENTS AFTER FORGETTING HER BABY IN HER SUV FOR 3HOURS AT 130C

Awww! What a cute beauty. I guess some little angels are just too pretty to stay in this awful world. Or how else would you explain a mother forgetting her baby in her own SUV with all windows wound up for 3 hours?

Just before 1.30pm on Wednesday, Katie Luong 31 and owner of Genesis Nail Spa approached her SUV parked on 19th Street and Oxmoor Road on Homewood, only to discover her baby daughter was locked in and strapped to her car seat. The child was unresponsive. A witness said the baby was locked up from 10am to 1.30 pm with temperatures outside recording 90C but inside the car it was close to 130C police said.

Katie had forgotten to drop off the 11 month old baby at the babysitters and only remembered when the babysitter called asking why she hadn’t brought little Gabriella Gi-Ny Luong that morning.

The inconsolable mother said she had lots on her mind, from thoughts of an employee who recently hung himself to a close family friend who had a stroke and is still hospitalized.
Luong said she and her husband were also in the midst of planning Gabriella’s first birthday party for Sunday.

She added: ‘I want to tell everybody that I wish I was in that car seat, not her,’ ‘If I had to die for her to live, I would have done that.’

No comments:

Post a Comment