Sunday 9 June 2013

MUSIC:

LUCY SPRAGGAN'S LAST NIGHT (BEER FEAR)LYRICS


Last night I told ya I loved ya/Woke up blamed it on the Vodka/I genuinely thought I was dyin'/And I could see that smile you were hiding/Last night I told ya I need ya/That's the last time I drink tequila/Super lemon and his psychic sulking/I start cryin' and verbally assaulting/Last night I asked you to marry me/That's when I remembered the brandy/I wake up and claim I didn't say it/Screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas/Wish I could stop and I'm not joking/Drinking too much and socially smoking/Wish I could stop, start to behave and/Wake up in the morning and never miss a day again/Last night I called you a loser/I think that was after flamin' Zambooka/I shouted at you "do me a favour"/And that's when I fell off the pavement/Wish I could stop and I'm not joking/Drinking too much and socially smoking/Wish I could stop, start to behave and/Then wake up in the morning and never miss a day again/'cos I'd love to learn when to shut my mouth/Wake up in the morning and be in my own house/Do a last shot and know when to stop/No more photos on Facebook of me doing the robot/Know when to leave and when to lock my front door/Start waking up and cheesing in a bed full of people/Sitting in a cupboard with my weird best friend/But I'm only young so I'm not gonna pretend/I wish I could stop cos I'm not joking/I love drinking too much and socially smoking/ I don't really want to learn to behave amen/ And I, hey, just missed another day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment